Flying blindly into the abyss
Oct 22, 2012
Weddings
Why people spend so much time preparing for their wedding and not even have a thought of preparing for the marriage itself?
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Follow!
"Facebook!
RSS
Contact
Pages
Home
About
Follow me on Twitter @charmiecruz
Follow me on Tumblr @akosicharm
Sumubaybay!
Makigulo!
Popular Posts
Tumblr | Anyone?
“Do you know what happens when you hurt people? When you hurt people, they begin to love you less. That’s what careless words do....
Weddings
Why people spend so much time preparing for their wedding and not even have a thought of preparing for the marriage itself?
Yesterday!
I'm happy.
Mother Theresa Quotes
• Everytime you smile at someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing. • I have found the paradox, that if...
Procrastination
One of our topics last night in our T 4 V class is about wrong habits. Those habits are procrastination and distraction. I'm one of th...
3 Idiots Movie Lessons
3 Idiots Trailer 3 Idiots is one of the best movies I've ever watched. The movie is great with lessons for everyone.. Here are some of ...
Blog archive
▼
2012
(5)
▼
October
(1)
Weddings
►
April
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(2)
►
2011
(8)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2010
(5)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(1)
Labels
2010
(1)
3 Idiots
(1)
3 Idiots Movie Lessons
(1)
5 centimeters per second
(1)
Arundhati Roy
(1)
Books
(1)
Claudius II
(1)
Excellence
(1)
I not stupid too
(1)
I not stupid too movie review
(1)
Kahalagahan ng Oras
(1)
Libro
(1)
Love
(1)
Pagkain ng Libro
(1)
Pebrero 14
(1)
Purpose driven life
(1)
Reading
(1)
Rick Warren
(1)
Success
(1)
The God of Small Things
(1)
Time
(1)
Tumblr
(1)
Valentine's Day
(1)
Valentine's Day Origin
(1)
career growth
(1)
drifting away
(1)
emoness
(1)
following instructions
(1)
lessons in life
(1)
ligaw
(1)
lito
(1)
looking back 2010
(1)
parent-child relationship
(1)
relationship
(1)
sadness
(1)
self-discipline
(1)
trabaho
(1)
unrequited love
(1)
unsent letter
(1)
Subscribe!
Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
;
0 comments:
Post a Comment