One of our topics last night in our T 4 V class is about wrong habits. Those habits are procrastination and distraction. I'm one of those who's guilty on both. The pastor told us to discuss with our classmates about what areas of our lives that we are guilty of these and how could we be able to overcome the struggle of using our time for God. Bible reading is one of the things that I'm trying to form a consistent habit of reading...but I kept failing. It's really easy to get caught up in circumstances in life. But with God's grace, it's not impossible. It's doable. I realized how valuable it is to set time and place for praying or reading the bible (quiet time). It's like dating someone. You have to set the place and time. You don't actually need to find time or make time for it rather you should fight time for it. In my discussion with my classmate, she said that one way to stop procrastinating is to think that everyday is gonna be the last day of your life so that you will strive to value each day and spend more time to something which really is valuable to you. You'll also be able to express what you really can't say to your family or loved ones. It may actually result to cheesy-ness. But cheesy it may sound, it's gonna be effective and worth it.

1 comments:
Great blog !!
Post a Comment