Jan 1, 2011

Looking back at 2010



Just a couple of hrs ago, I was blog hopping to see what other bloggers wrote about their past year. Most of them had something interesting going on their lives. Most of them reached milestones in their lives like buying their own car, getting married, have a child, job promotions, etc.

And then I looked at my own life and realized that my life was revolved around work, family and church. In my little corner of the universe, 2010 had its high points. Our new house was finally built. Met new friends. Got a freelance work. Joined fun-filled events like EN2010, WIN7 EVENTS, Concerts, Reunions, etc... I am incredibly blessed and I am grateful for all of these experiences.

I'm not into making resolutions, I'd rather take what I have learned from 2010 and apply it to 2011. I learned to truly let go of the people I love. I learned not just to find what I like but also to like what I find. I also learned to be open for chances and possibilities. When I looked at the past years of my life, I have to admit that some of the most important and life-changing events in my life were ones I never planned for.

In a much broader way, I think 2010 was a year that really challenged each of us. Despite some great developments in my life, 2010 was a long and tough year, a year that really challenged my abilities and changed my perceptions on some areas of my life.

Ang dami kong kailangang ipagpasalamat sa Panginoon. This year will be a year of fulfillment of His promises.

Have a wonderful New Year!! 1-1-11! May God bless & protect you. Salamat! =)

"It's the possibility that keeps me going, not the guarantee" ~The Notebook

All I want for 2011 is .. deeper relationship with Jesus!!! :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;