Dear you,
You know what...I really like it when you allow me to take pictures of you. I really love your smile and your eyes. I love the sound of your laugh. Everything about you is wonderful.
Thank you for all the help. I appreciate it especially when I asked for help to do crafts for our church. I thank you for telling me stories about you, for trusting me and for being there for me most of the time.
Now, I know that you are that someone whom I can count on. :)
Always,
Me
You know what...I really like it when you allow me to take pictures of you. I really love your smile and your eyes. I love the sound of your laugh. Everything about you is wonderful.
Thank you for all the help. I appreciate it especially when I asked for help to do crafts for our church. I thank you for telling me stories about you, for trusting me and for being there for me most of the time.
Now, I know that you are that someone whom I can count on. :)
Always,
Me

1 comments:
How sweet !
Post a Comment