Oct 7, 2011

Sadness: A Phase

I believe that there will be phases in our lives that we will really feel sad for vague reasons... (aka emomode)  Just like the season.. it's not always sunny or rainy. The reason behind every sadness can be something about the past -- (regret, disappointment, fear, loss, frustrations, rejection etc) or something from your present. Others choose to wear layers of pretense to conceal what they truly feel while some choose to show the world that it's killing them inside. 

There are days that are really gloomy, distressing and depressing as if nothing is alright. Today is that day for me. I feel like staring into nothingness. This day makes me want to run away - run away to a warmer earth where the sun shines showering its golden rays that pierce to every floating particle on earth where it cuts the deepest cords that blind us to see the real beauty of earth. To touch the ocean's water with bare hands, to walk on the sand barefooted and lay down facing the blue sky.
The feeling that will enlighten you -- and that will enlighten the beauty that is already inside you.

I kinda feel a little whiny / wimpy now. I deserve a HUG! :)

3 comments:

albert said...

hello, nice blog it's cool and simple. by the way i am your new follower, the 27th. hope you could follow back and visit my site to...\


here's my url mr837.blogspot.com

have a nice day ahead..

rona said...

Why feeling sad dear? I hope that you'll feel better soon!

Lovelots!
Ronadelle
www.ronadelle.blogspot.com

geotayo said...

well sadness is a part of life. No human being did not experience sadness otherwise he or she is an abnormal. There is sadness so we can appreciate joy in the same manner that we appreciate the day because of the night.

Post a Comment

 
;